Attorney for Liberty and Equality in Winter Haven & Bartow Florida
Arthur C. Fulmer, Jr. was born and raised in Lakeland, Florida. He graduated Lakeland High School and attended college at the University of Central Florida where he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Mr. Fulmer continued his education at Florida A&M University College of Law. While in law school, he honed his research and writing skills and served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the inaugural issue of the school’s Law Review.
Mr. Fulmer’s practice focuses primarily on Family and Marital Law and Criminal Law. His approach to each case begins by listening and understanding his client’s legal issues. Developing a unique and personalized approach to his cases has helped Mr. Fulmer achieve success on behalf of his clients. This practice has helped Mr. Fulmer gain a reputation as being both an ethical as well as effective advocate.
Arthur C. Fulmer, Jr. is active in his community and is married with two children. He is a member of the Lakeland Bar Association, Polk County Criminal Defense Lawyers, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and Polk County Trial Lawyers Association.
The Florida Bar, 2006
- Lakeland Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Polk County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts, University of Central Florida, 2000
- Juris Doctor, Florida A&M University College of Law, 2005
Honors and Awards:
- Best Advocate, Fall Defender College XXIV
- Office of the Public Defender, 18th Judicial Circuit
- Notes and Comments Editor, Florida A&M Law Review